Afternoon update for November 29, 2011Posted on 11/29/2011
Steve Emerson on the The Republican: Occupy Wall Street links up with Muslim radicals
- Chris Christie rips Obama, says "What the hell are we paying your for?"
- Is disrespecting Michele Bachmann becoming a media sport?
- Karl Rove weighs in on Newt Gingrich's "risky" campaign strategy
Washington insider update:
- Obama spox questions why anyone would want ex-Solicitor General Kagan to judge Obamacare - CNSNews.com
- Dem retirements could hurt the party's chances to take back the House - The Hill
- Karl Rove says Barney Frank is quitting because he lost his bullying power - Newsmax
- Barney Frank joins effort to repeal Obamacare "death panels"- Daily Caller
- Fitch lowers U.S. credit rating to negative - Breitbart
- Richard Viguerie comments on the contrast betwen Gingrich and Ron Paul on Iran - ConservativeHQ
- Gallup poll shows Obama "shy of where he needs to be to win" in 2012 - CNSNews.com
- Herman Cain is "reassessing" his candidacy - National Review
- Huntsman rips Romney as the candidate of big bankers and of the status quo - The Hill
- American Spectator: Occupy Wall Street dragging America back to the 1930s
- Frank Donatelli: Obama's lack of leadership killed off the Supercommittee
- Matt Lewis: Why a Cain exit could be huge
- Michelle Malkin: Did you miss the Thanksgiving White House visitor log dump?